Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Cake That Will Live in Infamy


Okay, well maybe not infamy...
The other day Marsh and I were looking through photos and came across this one....his 5 year birthday cake. To which he announced to me "Mommy it would be okay if I had this cake forever." Forever? I ask. "Yeah, for every birthday." So for the time being (meaning the next five minutes) this will be his cake of choice....until next year when his grand scheme changes....there have been whisperings already of a HotWheels cake. I wouldn't complain if this was indeed what he wanted "forever". A thick layer of devil's food, an equally thick layer of white, all slathered in a coating of buttercream frosting.
Mmmm....this is to forever. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails