Sunday, September 6, 2009

Uncle Jigs...in a faroff California

So funny....today Marsh came running into the kitchen, exclaiming that his brother was not sharing his construction toys.

To this I replied, "what construction toys?"

Marshall: "You know, the ones Uncle Jigs gave me when he still lived in America."

Mommy: "Oh."

After some discussion with both boys about borrowing and sharing the dilemna ended.

Later I asked Marsh where he thought Uncle Jigs lived now, since he no longer lives in America. ;-)

Marsh: "In a faroff California."

Mommy: "Okay."

Marsh: "Actually did you know that people build mudhouses and live in them where Uncle Jigs lives now?"

We look forward to Uncle Jigs return to America. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails