Sunday, November 29, 2009

Dare to EAT COOKIES!!

Dare to DIY


Week 3....we're daring to.....EAT COOKIES!!! I really didn't need a dare to eat cookies...I do that at will....calories schmalories. And when Chocolate Crinkles are involved....well there just is no stopping me. I baked, I took photos, I ate.

These cookies are moist, lofty, melt in your mouth little pieces of chocolate heaven.


Betty Crocker Chocolate Crinkles

2 cups sugar

1/2 cup veggie oil

4 oz. melted unsweetened chocolate (cooled)

2 tsp. vanilla

4 eggs

2 cups flour

2 tsp. baking powder

1/2 tsp. salt

1 cup powdered sugar

Mix granulated sugar, oil, chocolate and vanilla. Mix in eggs one at a time. Stir in flour, baking powder and salt. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.

Heat oven to 350. Roll teaspoon sized balls of dough, roll around in powdered sugar. Place about 2 inches apart on greased cookie sheet. Bake til firm...10-12 minutes.

Yield 6 dozen.

Be sure to head over to see Kim at the NewlyWoodwards and check out all the YUMMY treats!

11 comments:

  1. Jen - these sound SO YUMMY! My mouth is totally watering.

    I think they even look simple enough that even I can make them! =) (That's a compliment. )

    Thanks for joining in again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look wonderful! I LOVE Chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look so simple and delish! Definitely adding to my list of things to try out this season :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am ALL ABOUT easy cookies...especially ones that look this good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look so good! I have always wanted to try this recipe, so thank you for making it look so easy and appealing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look so good! We will have to try them!
    I like your Christmas counter! I know Christmas is around the corner, but seeing your counter reminded me I need to get shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those look SO good! And simple! The picture makes me want to make them RIGHT NOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. A ha! I have been looking for this recipe, but I didn't know what they were called! They look delicious, thanks for posting them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those look delicious! Adding these to my to-make list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those look delicious! Adding these to my to-make list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh. MY!

    I took one look at that picture and about died and went to chocolate heaven! These, I will definetly make!

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails