Thursday, May 6, 2010

Roof Party

Do you live in a one story ranch? You're lucky.
Cleaning our gutters involves VERY long extension ladders, a dose of courage and a GOOD ladder holder. I've never been afraid to climb ladders.....but my husband gets nervous enough for both of us. God forbid I ever fall and break a leg...he'd never let me on one again. ;-)
So....I usually clean gutters while he's at work. ;-) He he he.
And my dad is my terrific ladder holder. This is the key....you need someone holding the ladder that has a vested interest in your continued health and well being.
I should have taken a photo of the high point....it's pretty high.
But now our gutters work oh so well!



Here I am on the kitchen roof...the easy part. I'm too sexy for my gutter scooper, too sexy for my gutter scooper.....why did I pose like this? I'm such a dork....or maybe I was trying not to fall off the roof. Well it's one of those two. ;-)


And the view from on top of our porch roof....another easy part....I'd rather be sitting UNDER the porch roof.

Good job done!


4 comments:

  1. nice... now you can come clean mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am impressed! We are both afraid of heights so we have to decide whether to buck it up and pay someone or keep putting it off. I bet you can guess which one is winning right now:).

    ReplyDelete
  3. You get major kudos from me. When they put the roof on our house, I went up to the top. For about 4 minutes. At which point, I was a terrible shade of green, felt like I was going to faint, and had to get down. My husband and dad were seriously laughing. It was not fun and I'll never do it again if I can help it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roof party under the electric sky? Count me in! 🎉 Let's make it a night to remember! ⚡
    For social media marketing company delhi Visit:- https://www.artattackk.com/

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails