Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Counter Is in

The counter is in. I.LOVE.IT.



Jim worked SO hard all morning making everything just so.

Look at that puppy....it was long.


Jamie and I stood around most of the time chatting.....trying to be helpful when we could.


The sink has a home.



Then we wrestled the beast into place. I must point out, this countertop goes from the west wall ALL THE WAY to the east wall. It had to be perfect...and it is. You couldn't wedge a piece of paper on either side. AH-MAY-ZING. It weighed about as much as a small sedan....and was a bit of a challenge to squeeze into place, but we did it!


Oh goodness, look at that gorgeous gorgeous thing. I may just sleep out there tonight and caress it's beautifulness. ;-)


ALL the way to the west.



ALL the way to the east.
One more check mark, complete. THANKS JIM AND JAMIE!!!!
Now, on to the sink tomorrow.








7 comments:

  1. That looks amazing. Next time I come over I am not even going to recognize your kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love dark counters with white cabs (just like in my kitchen. :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that looks great! It is really coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice!! This is so fun watching this transformation! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen it's so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!!!

    I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! you've come a long way! love the dark countertop!! love it! and it's freakin' huge.

    lucky you to have such handy people in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OhmygoshIloveitsomuch.

    It looks amazing.

    I just decided. I want the same exact countertop in my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails