Monday, January 10, 2011

Freaky Number 11

There's nothing like sharing your insanity with the world.  My own personal insanity revolves around "signs"..."premonitions"....frankly the whole deal scares the livin' bejeebers out of me.  Now I know some of you are thinking right now, this girl is off her rocker....seriously in need of a padded room.  It's happened a few too many times in my life for me to call it coincidence.  (my husband and I used to play a game where he would think of a number and I would tell him what it was.....we'd do it until it freaked us out...I always got them right.....then there were the dreams....)  Think what you must...I know what I know, you know what you know.  I have been having a very strange relationship with the number 11 lately...nearly every time I look at the clock it is 11 past something.  Seriously.  The first couple times it happened I thought, wow, that's funny.  Then after oh....the 20th time it started to make me avoid all the digital clocks in my house.    I know, I know....WACKO?  Yes, wacko.  So....in light of tomorrow being the 11th, I just wanted to warn you in case a meteor lands in your backyard or aliens land on your deck, or whatever crazy thing this seems to be leading toward....forgive me in advance. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. haha. too funny. be on the look out tomorrow!

    i just noted tomorrows date earlier today. 1/11/11

    just wait until 11/11/11!! you better no leave the house that day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha that is hysterical. Maybe something awesome will happen??

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails