Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Snow Day



Happy Snow Day friends!  We woke up to a snowy wonderland this morning, and how better to celebrate a day off school than blueberry muffins and The Devil Makes Three on Sonos.  Don't even get me started on Sonos.  I love that thing.  Life changing, for reals.

The second best thing about days off school?  KIDDOS!!!!  When I was a young mama, many moons ago, I thought, oh won't life be easier when the kids are in school.  Well, it's different, but I miss those little turkeys!  We played and played and played outside.
The birds need to shovel their front stoop!  Oh, and yes, my kids sled down the porch steps!  
You gotta do what you gotta do folks.


Such characters.

The most delicious way to top off a snowy, fun filled day....homemade bread and vegetable soup.  
Precious day with precious kiddos.

love and light,
jen

1 comment:

  1. That bread looks so delish. And what a fun day that looks to be.

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails