Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm Back! well....sorta


HELLO my friends!  I am back and feeling very relaxed.  The Southern Caribbean is now my second favorite place on Earth....home is always first.  Look at me up there....I look dopey I'm so relaxed. 


But really, how can one not relax in paradise? 


In fact I'm feeling so very chill that I'm even showing you this crazy photo....my belly button has not seen the light of day in 20 years.  That's no joke....and I'm only 35...you get the picture.  My belly button enjoyed the sunshine, as did the rest of me.  My vacation relaxation is still running on high however....so I just sorta feel like laying around, reading, having beverages brought to me.....

I want to say a huge thank you to my folks for taking care of the kiddos while we were away....a week seemed like an eternity to be away from them....but like I said, the sunshine helped. ;-)  Anywho...thanks Mom and Dad...you rock!  Best grandparents in the whole wide world, handsdown. 

So now it's back to work....signs to paint, stuff to organize, emails to answer....I'd better get to it.

3 comments:

  1. glad you had fun. glad you are back.

    and if you don't mind me saying ... you're one hot mamma!

    i'm a bit jealous of your beach vacation... it's been a good 3 years since i've been at a beach. that's horrible, right!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post is brought to you by the word JEALOUS. Dude, I think I just sat there, staring at the picture between the trees for 5 minutes. Why did you come back?!?!? Oh wait, your children I suppose :)

    Oh and um, your belly button is ridiculous! You look Amazing. Again...jealous.

    Off to sulk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, that looks incredible!

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails