Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Smiling Pumpkins


I'm not sure how many times I'm going to go on about this....but I just can't believe how great it is to have time for myself and my family again! Marsh and I made a jillion smiling pumpkins for his preschool Halloween party tomorrow....so much fun. We also made tiny devil's food cupcakes with Halloween sprinkles. Speaking of sprinkles...aren't they great? I'm truly addicted to sprinkles...it started with Christmas sprinkles, then the sprinkle geniuses decided to make Halloween sprinkles...and did you know they even make EASTER sprinkles? Bless me, I'm in sprinkle heaven. If you missed my post about the Stringtown Grocery check that out too....they have sprinkles there in every shape and color. How I resisted I still do not know. A whole TUB of pink sprinkles for $.69!! Bless the Amish too and their menagerie of beautiful sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails