Saturday, December 20, 2008

There Should be a Law

I think we should petition Congress. Little kids should not be made to suffer through the flu. Our poor Marshall Ames started his descent into flu-dom yesterday morning with a cruel wakeup call....pook in his bed. I think by the end of the day he had counted 9 separate places he had pooked in the house. And that wasn't the only end that suffered. Luckily he has convinced himself that drinking lots of water will keep the pook down....so we're not getting dehydrated.

Today brought better hope....no pooking until late in the day. Poor guy...he begs not to do it before the reflex takes over. It makes me cry. Please God, let him feel better or at least give him the strength to believe he WILL feel better.

1 comment:

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails