Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ying and Yang




It's so funny really....I always thought when I had a second baby that he would be pretty much like the first one...I mean they have the same genes, right?
I was wrong.
Frankly on any given topic they are polar opposites...but in a good way. Clancey is our little ham, always laughing, always trying to make us laugh...ie the wet towel on his head. Marsh is the consumate gentleman, always offering to help, serious, polite, well mannered. And they fit. They fit each other like cinnamon and sugar...the perfect compliments. I really couldn't have asked for sweeter boys. Boys that worship the ground the other walks on. I hope it's always that way. Nothing more special than brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails