Friday, October 24, 2008

Tentative Baby Steps Toward Winter



Today over lunch Marsh and I were talking about the weather....he wanted to go out and pick a bouquet for me and I told him there were no flowers left in the yard....it's just too cold now. He asked why? I said because it's getting colder and turning to winter. Marsh informed me he didn't want winter this year. I said me neither after the winter we had last year. I told him we needed to get ahold of Mother Nature and ask her to accomodate our request. He said "Why do we need to call her? The news are the ones that run the weather."

All meterologists, you've been informed by the boy genius that you are in charge of the weahter, so go easy on us this year. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails