Friday, November 13, 2009

Dear Santa

Dear Santa,


It's been a few years since I've written. Thought I'd give you a shout out this year...I'm pining, and you're my go to guy for those little treats that I just can't justify acquiring for myself. I mean, you have ALL those elves and everything...this should be easy peasy for you. I would be so thankful and so happy if your sled stopped at my house and you came down the chimney....wait, don't go down the chimney...you'll just end up stuck in the basement....use the key on the porch.




Have a good month Santa,


Love, Jen







My List to Santa
The Cricut Expression...aka, the Crafter's Holy Grail







Frog Tape....we all have our quirks






Crocheted washclothes....these are awesome and I've used mine up (you've got some crocheting elves, right Santa?)


Chalk Ink Markers....I have an expanding number of cool chalkboards and these are terrific!





The mini circular saw...enough said...oh wait...if you find a palm sander laying around the elves' workshop feel free to toss that in too :-)



Slippers....my feet are cold


And finally.....a trip to Michael's, the week after Christmas so I can snatch up all those awesome 90% off deals....and if you could keep away all those gals with the pointy elbows that would be great!!

The cookies will be waiting!!! :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails