Sunday, January 17, 2010

Turning Six

Six years old. Where did the time go? My oldest turned six yesterday...at 6:09 am. I can hardly believe that my happy giggling baby boy is now a kindergartner...and all that that means. As babies we can protect them from almost everything...germs, bullies, harsh words....and then they grow up and blossom into delightful, insightful, healthy little boys....who have to then face germs, bullies and harsh words. I think this little one is fairing well...even in the face of a blackeye from the bus bully he said to me "Mom, I'm still going to be nice to him, but I don't have to like him. He doesn't have any friends and I wouldn't want to make him cry." His heart runs as deep as the ocean. He is an old soul, who understands the world in ways I don't think most of us do. I have an amazing little boy who could not be more special than he is.
Hold onto your hats world, here he comes!
Mommy loves you Marsh Potato. :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails