Friday, September 12, 2008

Mommy's Helper




Fall's bounty gave Marsh Potato and I a relaxing project for the afternoon. While baby brother napped we walked around the yard, collecting our treasures and depositing them on the front porch. For the second wreath we collected the little beauties in reverse order (per Marsh's request ;-) Hydrangea, bittersweet, rose hips and a random yellow weed contributed to some very lovely wreaths, one for the front door and one for the back. I can't say how wonderful this time was to spend with my little guy...he snipped the wire and I arranged the wreath, with his suggestions of course. The weather was cool, rainy and calm today and we enjoyed a nice conversation while we created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails