Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Past


After all that has gone on in our community as of late, things that have made me reassess my priorities and to whom those priorities are directed, I've been thinking a lot about my past and the past that existed before I existed. A time when ladies were ladies and things were simpler. Sometimes I wonder if I was born in the wrong generation, since those things are so dear to my heart. Everyone makes a choice everyday as to how to live their life and how to treat others and I hope my children will always think their mom fulfills the highest standards in life and motherhood.

pictured are my great grandmother and three of her six sisters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails