Thursday, September 11, 2008


Well here I am world, blogging. Life is good, and I want to share that. There are certainly bumps and bruises, but the joys make it so worth it. I think my understanding of this phenomena is that its a way for us to share our lives in a way that used to be common....that we had common stories, threads in our lives that we shared with neighbors, except now our neighbors might live on the other side of the world. Its a way to connect with our past and our future and to live our lives twice...we can just look over what we've written, savor the good things, reflect on the challenges and learn.
farmstead where my great grandparents and great great grandparents rasied thier families...slowly disappearing, but captured in stories and memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails