Thursday, October 14, 2010

And the kitchen marches on......


Beginning. Ick.

Midway. Yikes.
As of today. :-) Getting there.
I'm starting to panic a bit about the ceiling however. The lights need to be wired....then the drywall needs to be installed. My super neat friend Jamie was over today.....do you have a friend who you're pretty sure could fly if she decided it was on the "to do" list? That's Jamie. This is what she did earlier this year. She's amazing. Well anyway....she's one of those people....one who sees no task as unconquerable. Including ceiling drywall. She ALMOST has me talked into doing it ourselves. She's offered to help....offered her husband (and mine) as muscle....and she knows how to do it, which is even better. How awesome is that? Two girls running the show with man muscle as assistants. ;-)
Now if I could just find someone to wire the cotton pickin' lights I'd be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails