Monday, July 19, 2010

Let Your Light Shine


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
Who am I to be brilliant, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other...people won't feel
insecure around you. As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same." ~Marianne Williamson




Is this not wonderful? I found this today.....and it made me smile.

2 comments:

  1. this post is coming out of my printer as i type this! love it too! so inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quote! Thank you. I would like to post it on my blog. Hope that's ok.

    Cheryl M.

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails