Monday, July 19, 2010

Train to Chicago

Vacation! We had a wonderful time taking the boys on the train to Chicago a few weeks ago. My husband is a great "live" blogger....so check out the trip over on his blog if you like.....there is one story in particular that is hysterical (now...not so much at the time).

Clancey enjoyed watching out the window.....but I think he enjoyed the bag of
snacks even more. ;-) He is a growing boy, dontcha know.

My guys....the "dinosaur trio", outside the Field Museum. Aren't they scary looking? ;-) Actually daddy dino looks like he's bustin' a dino move. He he he.


Beautiful beautiful Field Museum interior.


Union Station.....just waiting for the train. By himself....he's a big boy afterall.
Wait a minute! Is that cousin Bill? We pondered it for a bit....but decided it wasn't.
Do you think everyone has a twin? We were believers that day!

This is the way to wait for transportation! Such a beautiful station.
The end.

6 comments:

  1. Hi! I found you at Mom of Two Boys. So glad to be your 100th follower!
    Love the train ride....and I will be trying your Zucchini bars this summer! Your garden looks amazing.
    Nice to meet you!
    Another Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. We lived in the St. Louis area for almost two years. The Union Station is a great place to see. Beautiful architecture and losts of things to do. Thanks for sharing. Brought back memories.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're not taking the train but we are going to chicago later this summer! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, Jen. I love the one of the little guy waiting on the bench. And the dinos, too. ;) I'm going to make Ryan do that when we are in Chicago next.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your little guy was having the time of his life! I'm a little jealous since I've never been on a train before. So glad you all had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you guys had a great time and got lots of great photos and memories!

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails