Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ruffle Bag

Last weekend I had a FABULOUS birthday party to attend....for THE miss eff....and I certainly couldn't show up looking like a hobo....so......I needed a new bag. I was feeling ruffly....we all have those days, right?



And flowery. Okay, so maybe I looked like a ruffly, flowery hobo.
I'll post a quick tute on how to make these super cute flowers soon!
(Don't hold me to that though.....cucumbers are taking over my life. I think I hear one sneaking in the back door right now.)


I'm always jealous of the fab photos all the blogger girls have of them holding a cute bag, etc. There are no grownups in my house during the light of day to take photos (besides me and sometimes I don't feel much like a grown up either).



I have two little boys. Who tried their best. ;-)



Linked up to:

Weekend Wrap Up Party

Sundae Scoop

9 comments:

  1. Love your bag! Those flowers are darling!! Must make some of those soon!!! And.....great pictures! (wink)
    thanks for sharing~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny! I can't tell you how many pictures I have that the kids took when they were little of me with no head! Love the bag!

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a cute bag, Jen! Love the flowers, too.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag! I know what you mean about the cucumbers....between them and the tomatoes....Ahhhhh!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bag (but I think I already told you that). I esp. love the ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny! Love the bag. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love this ruffled purse, now I want to make one!! I'd love for you to link it at sundae scoop http://iheartnaptime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being featured! This is a great bag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol. These pics crack me up. It is adorable, though!

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails