Friday, December 10, 2010

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas....card

Charming Gift Wrap Christmas 5x7 folded card
Make unique Christmas cards with Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.
I did it!! I finally chose the Christmas card design for this year. Thanks to Shutterfly 50 of these little beauties will be arriving at my doorstep quite directly....for FREE! I love free...and now I love Shutterfly too. There were dozens and dozens of designs that I pined over.....it was not an easy decision.

4 comments:

  1. oh dear! that is one of the sweetest christmas cards i've ever seen! i just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gotta love it! I did the same thing and they are incredible! I love your card!

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails