Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Closet Redo....From the Beginning


My husband is on travel.....and we ALLL know what that means.  Time for unapproved home improvement. ;-)   This is our bedroom closet....on a good day.  Usually there is also an ironing table, sweatshirts bombing from up above, shoes all over the floor...it's bad folks. It's really bad. 

Well.....it's not so bad anymore. (imagine me singing that line...hehehe)   Progress to be shown very soon!  Unapproved projects make my husband insane....he's not really the "vision" type...you know, it's like walking in on surgery and saying "oh my lord, what have you done to that poor person!!!"  He's the same with home improvement.  I always say "trust me".  He always rolls his eyes.  I usually always finish and he says HOLY CRAPOLA, THAT LOOKS AWESOME.  We just need to spare him the gory part. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, looking forward to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. I'm so happy you are doing it. Can't wait to see it come together.

    Does that mean that the sick child is better, too? YAy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband is on assignment too, and I am going to redo all the closets in the house. Last time I knocked out a wall and changed a little bedroom into a nice office. Tell me how your doing yours.

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails