Sunday, November 9, 2008

Bad Morning All Around

This morning started out like any other....everyone happy, cheerful, feeling good for the Sunday ahead....then it hit. I don't know what I did, what I ate or if I caught a whif of flu....but we'll just say it was bad....REAL BAD for about four hours. The worst of it was I missed Marshy singing in church. I was SOOOO looking forward to hearing him sing. I really do love to go to church service, hear the sermon, and especially hear the children sing when they do. I don't make it there every Sunday, as little ones make it particularly difficult sometimes...especially young ones who like to yell like Howler Monkies at the most inopportune times, but I digress. THIS morning I was looking forward to it and I missed it.

Marsh came home from Sunday School and had more bad news to report. As the story goes, per Marsh....."Mommy, one thing. Did you know this morning there were two Caitlins at Sunday School? Well, the Caitlins bumped into each other and a Caitlin started bleeding out her nose!! The blood got out her nose. The blood got to her mouth. THEN the blood got to her chin!!"

So I and the Caitlins are hoping the rest of the day perks up. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails