Saturday, November 8, 2008

Christmas Loopy


DECK THE HALLS WITH BOUGHS OF HOLLY, FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LAAAA!!!! The neighborhood probably thinks I've lost my mind (maybe I have ;-). I am looking SOOO forward to the holidays, that last week during our last stint of 70 degree weather I couldn't help but put up the garland on the porch, with the help of my pint sized assistant. I still have to finish with the bows, etc, but this was nice to get done before finger chilling weather sets in. Yesterday we had our first big snowflakes so it made me anticipate the holiday season even more. I suggested to my dear husband this morning that we should put up our fancy foyer Christmas tree today....I think he thought I've gone a little kooky too! Can't wait for the weekend after Thanksgiving when we visit Kelly Tree Farm and bring home that beautiful aromatic tree. This weekend also kicks off my crafting extravaganza....lots of homemade gifts this year...my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails