Sunday, November 23, 2008

Preserving Every Last Drop



Having a family is more fun than I ever imagined it would be....there are days I wish we had a video of every last morsel of the day and every tidbit of what my boys have to say. I admit, there are other days when I'm pooped out and thinking I just need a nap.....but the fun days far out number the nap-needing days. In an effort to capture just a whisp of the fun we have together I decided last year to start doing a scrapbook for each year. These are nowhere near the artistic creation they could be but they get the job done of reminding us of the fun times we have shared. Lots of photos, lots of momentos and lots of notes about how we were feeling, what we were doing, what our favorite things were, etc. After I finished 2007 I promised myself I would update the book quarterly, as to spread the project out over more time....well here we are almost to December and I have yet to begin....but it's time to start as my "scrapbook drawer" is getting a little difficult to close!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog, especially this post! You are welcome to visit mine.
    PJ
    http://planetjolie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails