Tuesday, November 4, 2008

We'll Make History Today

No matter who wins the presidential election today, history will be made. We all have a chance to be a part of this. I have been a legal voting adult for fourteen years and never have I been so inspired and awe-struck to have this opportunity. Today we have the opportunity to change the course of our battered country and the future of the world as we know it. America can once again be respected on the international stage. Barack Obama is to my generation what John Kennedy must have been to my parents'. We can respect government again and be INSPIRED by our president. Don't we all need a little inspiration right now? Vote today.

1 comment:

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails