Friday, November 14, 2008

Bono Tries to Pull a Fast One


This morning, as I'm showering Bono comes in (okay, it wasn't Bono, but his pint-sized lookalike) and is trying to tell me something over the rushing water and fan noise. The conversation went something like this....
Bono: Mommy....ghouoiseh..horeuone...coiuoisue....couoeuoe?
Mommy: What was that Marsh?
Bono: Shous...hosue ruouie ouercoe ouseowe?
Mommy: I can't hear you Marsh, what was that?
Bono: YOU KNOW THOSE WHITE THINGS THAT FALL OUT OF THE SKY???? SNOW!!!???? WELL IT IS SNOWING RIGHT NOW. YOU CAN'T SEE IT BUT I CAN AND THAT MEANS ITS CHRISTMAS!!!
Mommy: Okay.
The rest of the story.....last night Marsh found a stash of patterns I have been accumulating for his felt food grocery store gift and wanted to know what they were for. I told him you don't ask questions at this time of the year because it might involve a gift for you. SO....he wants it to be Christmas YESTERDAY now! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails