Monday, February 8, 2010

Mill Creek Cafe is OPEN!!

This is the incredible AFTER!!!!!!
BEFORE!


The Mill Creek Cafe has opened and I cannot express how proud I am of my two friends. These two women have created a place in our community that, beyond the amazing food and atmosphere, gives people a place to gather. Everyone is welcome to join in the comraderie and have a chance to sit and visit with neighbors and friends, as well as welcome travelers passing through our community. If you have not yet had a chance to enjoy the Mill Creek Cafe, RUN! Don't walk. RUN to Clarence and you will not be disappointed. The pie is other worldly, the specials are phenomenal, I could go on forever. LOVE YOU BOTH JAMIE AND MARCIA!!!!

And look at that gorgeous sign...the girl that painted that must be something else. (He he he...just kidding....but I am proud of how it turned out. I was just so honored to be able to help the girls get going.)

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness... what a transformation! It doesn't even look like the same building.

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails