Monday, February 1, 2010

What I've Been Up To

The F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. Mill Creek Cafe is about to open in Clarence and guess who got to use her silly skill set to produce their sign! This is a sneak peak....I'll post again when it is up on the building....that's a whole other post....the before and after of the exterior is a little like my back entry redo....nothing short of a miracle! ;-) And the food....oh the food....SO. GOOD. I've had a sneak taste at that too. ;-) SO, if you're in the Cedar Co, Iowa vicinity....or travel HWY 30 you have to stop and experience the Mill Creek Cafe.

I'll be back soon....five "vintage" advertisements to paint for the walls of the cafe....and a mural....and an open/closed sign....and......

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails