Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Hidey Hole

My little space...so warm and cozy. I miss you...I've been too busy...I want to sit and enjoy you again. I promise I'll be back soon...relaxing, creating, breathing. All your wonderful shelves (thanks Dad) are burgeoning with my creative trinkets...I'll get back to you when I don't have a miserable head cold, a child that coughs ALL NIGHT, and a little one fresh out of double eye surgery. Phew...I'm ready for spring and CALM.
Update:
The calm may take a while.
Our oldest was diagnosed with RSV and walking pneumonia today.
Nebulizer and antibiotics here we come.
Feel better soon Marsh Potato.

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor girl! Hope you feel better soon, and your little ones too!

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails