Friday, May 7, 2010

The Garden Begins

Does a grassy mulchy patch make your heart go pitter patter? Under that grassy mulchy spot sits a bunch of squash seeds....waiting to peek their little faces into the sun. These were planted yesterday....I'm cheating. Cheating our last frost free date.
Oh well....they're safe down in the soil.
And yes, those are all dandelion puffies in the background. It's my opinion that a dandelion never hurt anyone....at least it won't hurt you as much as pouring something on your lawn that a man has to wear a spacesuit to apply. Just this girl's opinion. ;-)

The green bean seeds are safely tucked into their grassy home as well.

And the ASPARAGUS!!! A Mother's Day gift from my folks. You can't see it yet, but it's down there....I'll show you when it peaks out.
Happy Gardening!!



2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I really wanted to do asparagus but I ran out of room....so I will be gardening vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just made asparagus for lunch on the grill.. MMMMMM.... yummy. If you have any extra, you let me know. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails