Thursday, March 25, 2010

Making a List


Sale flyers always make me think ahead....when I see fleece on sale in July, I think toward Christmas....fleece robes, fleece hats, you get the idea. I always think to myself that I should make a list EARLY in the year of all the crafty things I want to make for my friends and family and then ACTUALLY start producing said projects before....oh....December!

There are SOOOO many awesome ideas all over the blog world. In fact I keep a tiny little notebook (categorized of course) of all the ideas that intrigue me.
When I'm in need of inspiration...to the book I go.

SO, I'm making a list. E.A.R.L.Y. I have several ideas for several people....these are some of my favorites. If you think I'm making this for you....well you'll just have to wait and see. :-) December 25th is right around the corner. ;-)


The ruffle scarf at Anything Pretty. Adore this.
The embroidered home outline at Something To Do. One for me too please.
The felt aquarium magnets at The Purl Bee.
People stationary at Just Something I Made.
Just to name a few....my list gets longer everytime I get on the internet....
but this will get me started. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. I love the ruffled scarf and the house embroidery, too. I'd really like to do the house embroidery before we move. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep a notebook too! I just keep adding and adding. There's way too many creative ideas on the blogs!

    Your spring projects are really cute!

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails