Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring, I Know Where You're Hiding

Spring, Spring....where are you? I know! You're on the front of this delightful beauty that arrived in my mailbox. :-) I LOOOOVVVVEEEE Midwest Living, even when it doesn't have these gorgeous tulips (my favorite) on the front....it always reminds me how AWESOME it is to live in the midwest....we have a lot of really cool things to see/do/eat/be around here! Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go hide away with my little piece of spring for a while. :-)

1 comment:

  1. My copy arrived last week and I've been waiting to even take a look inside, since I want to save it for vation next week. But now I'm feeling like I won't be able to hold out much longer.

    The cover is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails