Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Plan...Uh Oh



I'm about to utter the four words my husband dreads to hear.


I. HAVE. A. PLAN.


This sad cupboard is in the "red room" (that's a whole other story) in our basement. It holds my home canned goods. My plan involves maintaining that function, but moving it out to the freezer area in the basement, making it a little snazzier (if you can't tell, it's SILVER right now...not of my doing) and organizing in an equally snazzy way. :-)


Wish me luck and check back later for the results!!

5 comments:

  1. That cupboard has some serious potential. Serious! It doesn't really look silver on my screen, more like beautiful old barn wood. But I can't wait to see what you come with anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo... I like the cupboard. Cannot wait to see what you do.

    This totally reminds me of when I say to Ryan, "I was thinking..." He knows its trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo, ooo, I like snazzy,

    Can't wait to see what you do. it's going to be fabulous - I just know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Looks like a big job - good luck! I'm excited to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails