Friday, September 10, 2010

Thank You

First, I would like to say thank you to all my friends and family for the messages...emails...texts...comments and prayers during the last week!! I feel very loved. That helped me get through Wednesday. Wednesday was not a good day. Possibly one of my worst. You can read about it here....but I wouldn't advise it. It was bad.
I've felt pretty bad for a couple days....but better today. Then, our family doctor (who I'm PRETTY sure has a halo that he keeps in his office) called to tell me the word I so desperately wanted to hear.
BENIGN.
End of story.
Life can now resume.
SOOOOO....I'm in Madison with my courageous, strong, insane husband to cheer him on to his SECOND Ironman Triathlon finish!!! More about that tomorrow.
Love you all,
jen

7 comments:

  1. YAY JEN! And best wishes to your crazy husband. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed what you were going thru this week, but I'm SO thankful for the outcome! Continued blessings to you and your family!!

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to know you are ok! How great for you that you have a loving husband to take care of you! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. What an ordeal. So glad everything worked out okay in the end, and especially glad that it is benign!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! You have been in my thoughts and I am so happy that it turned out for the best@

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank goodness. I've been thinking about you and wondering.

    Which reminds me, I need your phone number.

    Hope hubby does wonderfully! (Crazy guy.)

    ReplyDelete

I kinda love comments, who doesn't? Nice comments. Only. I'm picky that way. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails